- On July 12th the Congregation voted:
- to eliminate one of the semi-annual meetings - in the future there will be only one meeting to be held in January of each year
- to accept all the suggested changes and amendments to the Church Constitution & By-Laws
- the accept the nominees for the council positions
- to accept a report on the use of the money from Trumpet Hill and Sarah Place Foundation
- You always have the option to donate either the Chancel flowers or the Communion wine in memory of a loved one, or in honor of someone or for a special occasion. Envelopes and a sign-up chart are in the Narthex.
- July 15-19th - ELCA National Youth Convo, Detroit, Michigan, 2 youths will represent Redeemer
- Now is the time sign-up for our Annual Church Picnic. Saturday, August 22nd 9-6. Parvins' State Park, Pavilion B Bring your baseball glove & bat, bathing suit, fishing pole, and all the gear you need for a day at the park. For those who wish to swim, we need a head count for those who want to go to the beach side and swim. Watch for more details. BRING A FRIEND(S)
- Blessing of the School Book Bags - August 30th
- Red Cross Blood Drive- September 3rd - 2-7pm
- Rally Day/"God's Work. Our Hands" Sunday - September 13th - two services
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 17th, 1-6pm
What's New at Redeemer
- The Summer 2015 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- Now you can make a secure donation when you click here; you can give while using your home computer, laptop or mobile device. This offers you an easy way to donate or meet your pledge without making a trip to the Church office or mailing a check when you are unable to attend on Sunday. Your donation will be credited in the usual manner.
- Come and join the Redeemer Choir. Rehearsals are Wednesdays at 7 pm. All voices are welcome as we sing praise to the Lord.
- Needed: “Get Well” & “Thinking of You” cards, with envelopes, for our Caring Ministry for members are in the hospital, at home recovering from an illness or had recent surgery
A 2015 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2015 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Compass Academy Charter School has outgrown our buildings and will be seeking a larger facility. This will open up new opportunities for Redeemer to serve and even greater community through a new use for our 7 classroom education building.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Webmaster: email@example.com
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.