Redeemer Movie Night
What's New at Redeemer?
- The Summer 2016 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- 2nd free Movie night - Friday July 22nd at 8 pm. Refreshments. Kung Fu Panda 3 will be shown on the “big screen” in the courtyard.
- Annual Church Picnic at Parvins is scheduled for Saturday July 30th. The church picnic will be 9-6 in Pavilion “B” in the Thundergust Area at Parvin’s State Park. Call ahead to Jennifer in the church office if you plan to swim as a pass will be needed. Hamburgers & hot dogs will be provided or you can bring your own selection of food. Bring a friend or two or three! A great family and church fellowship day!
- New Member Sunday will be July 24th. Anyone interested in membership should contact Pastor Stiegler, ASAP.
- Redeemer’s Annual Red Cross Blood Drive will be Saturday, August 13th, 9-2 in the Fellowship Hall. To sign-up call the office or add your name to the list in the Narthex.
- Adopt-A-Road Project: Mark your calendar with these future dates July 23rd, October 1st, and December 3rd.
- Be sure to regularly check out the youth page for some exciting adventures!
- Our Cupboards are Bare! We could use some items for our Food Pantry.
- Have you removed your land-line or changed your email address? Please let the office know so our records can be updated. We will soon be texting alerts to those who would rather receive their message this way. Indicate if you wish to receive text messages.
- Have you heard our Bell Choir? There are times one or more of our ringers has a conflict and cannot be in attendance, therefore, Bell Ringer Substitutes are needed. Contact Teresa for more information.
A 2016 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2016 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our faith journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Our Education building with 8 classrooms, large fellowship hall and kitchen, and plenty of parking, continues to be seeking a tenant in the form of a pre-school, a senior day center, or other appropriate use. If you have interest in renting a single room, the fellowship hall for a wedding reception or family or company party, just call the church office for a tour.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Parish Administrator: email@example.com
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
Our Redeemer Lutheran Youth Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ORLYOurRedeemerLutheranYouth
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.