Singing Praise to the Lord
What's New at Redeemer?
- The April 2016 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- May 7th will be our ANNUAL COMMUNITY YARD SALE. Those wishing to have a table($20) should contact the office immediately. Bring your own chairs. All unsold items must be removed from the church grounds when you leave. A variety of food will be available for purchase during the day. Items donated to the “church table” must be coordinated with Lisa, our parish administrator. Office phone is 856-691-4278.
- May 11th 7-8:15. Savvy Social Security Planning Workshop sponsored by Thrivent Financial. S.S. strategies for those near or in retirement. Call 609-567-6007 for more details.
- On Saturday, May 14th 9-11 we will need volunteers to assist with our commitment to the Adopt-A-Road Project in Vineland. We will be picking up trash along Lincoln Ave from Brewster to Grant. Bring you work gloves, trash bags will be provided. We meet at the Shopping Center at Lincoln and Dante at 9 am. Donuts and coffee will be provided.
- May 15th- Red Geraniums will adorn the chancel area on Pentecost Sunday. Each plant is $6. and will be planted on the church grounds. It can be given in Memory of or in Honor of.
- May 15th- only one service at 9:30 am. Followed by the packing of the “Birthday Bags” for Big Brothers/Big Sisters. A light lunch will also be served. All are welcome to help pack the bags.
- May 22nd following the 10:30am service. Redeemer’s 1st Strawberry Festival. Strawberry shortcake- $6 donation adults, $4 children under 12. Drinks, hot dogs and hamburgers will be also be available for purchase.
- June 5th- Phillies Game. The Milwaukee Brewers will be in town. We have great seats in sections 104 & 105. Tickets are $35 pp. Limited space available in a van(+$7.50 adults, $5.00 for under 15, under ten a free ride). Van will leave the church at 11:30 am. Snacks and drink will be available on the van. Each person is asked to bring a non-perishable food items for the food pantry. Contact Jerry Amari for more information. 856-696-8635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 12th- Summer Schedule begins- Only one service at 9:30 am.
- Be sure to regularly check out the youth page for some exciting adventures!
- Our Cupboards are Bare! We could use some items for our Food Pantry.
- Have you removed your land-line or changed your email address? Please let the office know so our records can be updated. We will soon be texting alerts to those who would rather receive their message this way. Indicate if you wish to receive text messages.
- Have you heard our Bell Choir? There are times one or more of our ringers has a conflict and cannot be in attendance, therefore, Bell Ringer Substitutes are needed. Contact Teresa for more information.
- On the Second and Fourth Sundays of each month our Confirmation Program will be meeting at noon. Since they will be meeting at lunchtime, we are asking members to provide a light lunch for about 6-8 youth. A sign-up sheet is in the Narthex or you can contact Tommy Richter, our youth director for more details. His email is email@example.com or call the office at 856-691-4278. Please see our Youth Page for more information!
A 2016 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2016 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our faith journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Our Education building with 8 classrooms, large fellowship hall and kitchen, and plenty of parking, continues to be seeking a tenant in the form of a pre-school, a senior day center, or other appropriate use. If you have interest in renting a single room, the fellowship hall for a wedding reception or family or company party, just call the church office for a tour.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Parish Administrator: email@example.com
Email the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
Our Redeemer Lutheran Youth Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ORLYOurRedeemerLutheranYouth
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.