- The November 2015 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- Eileen has announced her retirement, effective March 2016 and we are happy to welcome Lisa Purificato who will be working with Eileen. Lisa will be working part-time alongside Eileen and learning all the responsibilities of a Parish Administrator.
- On the Second and Fourth Sundays of each month our Confirmation Program will be meeting at noon. Since they will be meeting at lunchtime, we are asking members to provide a light lunch for about 6-8 youth. A sign-up sheet is in the Narthex or you can contact Tommy Richter, our youth director for more details. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 856-691-4278.
- SUNDAYS will be Redeemer’s day to help the homeless by providing a dinner each Sunday evening during the cold winter months to the 50-60 people who are being kept warm by the Vineland CODE BLUE program. Meals can consist of hoagies, rice & beans, chicken salad, pasta dishes, etc. Contact Matt Helland or contact the church office to offer to help. CODE BLUE officially began November 1st but is only open when the temperature at night drops below 32 degrees when wet and 25 degrees when dry.
- The 2016 Commitment Cards of your time, talent or treasure are still being collected. Commitment Cards are available after each service or through the church office. Cards will also be accepted by snail mail! We all want to hold on to our dream for Redeemer.
- A New Adult Forum will begin on November 15th at 9:15 am in the Fellowship Hall. Topic will be “Spirituality: Discerning Your Gifts for Ministry”. Redeemer member, John Warren, will be the moderator.
- Community Thanksgiving Service, Wednesday, November 25th, 7 pm at St. Isidore Church.
- Vineland Holiday Parade, Saturday November 28th, 5 pm. Come See Redeemer’s Float.
- It is time to order your Poinsettia’s for Christmas Eve. Each plant is $12. You can take it home after the 10:30pm Christmas Eve service or have the plant shared with someone. Order deadline is Sunday, December 13th.
Upcoming Holiday Schedule
- November 29th - 1st Sunday in Advent
- December 6th - 2nd Sunday in Advent
- December 12th - Decorating of the church Sanctuary 9am
- December 13th - 3rd Sunday in Advent - Deadline to Order your Poinsettia’s
- December 13th - Open House in Manor House 4-7
- December 13th - 6 pm. Christmas Movie Night in Fellowship Hall
- December 20th - 4th Sunday in Advent – includes Sunday School Christmas Message - Only One service at 9:30 am
- December 24th - Christmas Eve Services - 4,7 and 10:30
- December 27th - Sunday of Lessons and Carols. Thank You Sunday - Only one service at 9:30 am
A 2015 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2015 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Compass Academy Charter School has outgrown our buildings and will be seeking a larger facility. This will open up new opportunities for Redeemer to serve and even greater community through a new use for our 7 classroom education building.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: email@example.com
Email the Parish Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Webmaster: email@example.com
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
Our Redeemer Lutheran Youth Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ORLYOurRedeemerLutheranYouth
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.